Y STABL COTTAGE
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 5 Star.
Price range: £228 - £560 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01348 874788
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapY Stabl Cottage, tucked away in the little valley of Dwrbach, to sample the peace and tranquility of Pembrokshire. Nestling in rolling countryside on the fringe of the National Park and yet only a few minutes away from the North Pembrokeshire coastal town of Fishguard. Y Stable is ideally situated to enjoy all that Pembrokeshire has to offer. Even in the height of summer the St.Davids peninsula offers quiet country lanes and unhurried, friendly people.
1 Apr, 15 Apr
Dating back to the 18th century the traditional stone and Welsh slate barn, once a stable and cart house, have been transformed into luxury residential self catering accommodation in which to enjoy relaxing holidays for those looking for the home from home comforts.
- The cottage has been verified to the highest standard by the Wales Tourist Board.
- The cottage offers an entrance leading through French doors into the lounge area, which has open beamed ceilings, a large stone fireplace, wooden floors, comfortable sofas, easy chairs, colour TV, DVD, CD Radio and items of occasional furniture.
- An archway leads through to the kitchen/dining area which is well equipped with fitted units, electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave, built in fridge, automatic washing machine, chest freezer, tumble dryer and pine table and chairs.
- The bathroom provides bath with overhead shower, wash handbasin and WC.
- The bedroom is spacious with open beamed ceilings, floor to ceiling window and is furnished with a king sized bed, bedroom furniture and additional colour TV / radio.
- Free WiFi.
- The cottage opens on to the garden with a large hot tub, a paved area with garden furnitured and BBQ.
- Lawned and planted area with pond and secluded seating.
- Across the courtyard there is an indoor heated swimming pool, sauna, and small fitness area, available to guests at no extra cost.