Sleeps: 6 +2 cots.
Pets welcome (£5 pw for dogs).
WTB: 3 Stars.
Low season £325 - £375 pw.
High season £410 - £590 pw.
Christmas / New Year £595 pw.
Short Spring and Winter Breaks £85 per night (min 3 nights).
For further details please contact:
Mr Andrew King,
1 Meakin Close, Stone, Staffs ST15 8YA
Tel: 01785 816500
Ysbytty is a white stone cottage in a sunny clearing in the wooded valley which follows a tumbling stream down to Cwmtudu, a small cove near the resort of New Quay on the west coast of Wales.
Enjoy an old fashioned family holiday on one of the Blue Flag beaches nearby or watch buzzards, kites and peregrines from the garden or on one of the varied walks available, especially on the National Trust coastline at Cwmtudu. The renowned Crown Inn is within strolling distance.
Beds made, towels provided.
- Bedrooms: 1 double with handbasin and TV, 2 twin (one downstairs), 2 cots.
- Bathroom (downstairs): Bath, shower, hand basin.
- WCs: Two with handbasins.
- Sitting room: Open fire, easy chairs, CD player, colour TV, Sky+, video, dolls house, rocking horse.
- Dining room: Old pine furnishings, high chair, woodburner.
- Kitchen: Cooker, microwave, fridge, dishwasher.
- Utility room: Washing machine, drying machine, freezer, fireguard.
- Garden (gated): Patio, lawns, woodland, barbecue, picnic table.
- Parking: For 2 or 3 cars.
Night store heating.
Electricity charged by meter reading.
Horse riding, sea fishing trips, salmon and trout fishing, golf.