YORK VALE LODGE
Sleeps: 7 plus there is space in two of the 3 bedrooms for 2 babies in travel cots. Guests must provide own travel cots for health and safety reasons.
Sorry no pets.
Rated by Guests as 4 &5 Star.
Internet and Wifi. 2 Options available. Further details please enquire.
Rental Prices From £275 to £575 per week.
From £50 per night.
Flexible arrival and departure when possible.
Quick response. Best to email or text.
See Noticeboard for Late Discount Deals. Also for more details and information.
For further details and vacancies please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Luxury well maintained spacious 3 bedroom lodge is set in its own lawned grounds with private driveway and provides an idyllic retreat for relaxation in a tranquil setting, after exploring the delights of York, The Wolds, The Enchanting Moors and the Rugged Yorkshire Coastline with sandy beaches.
5 Sep, 12 Sep, 19 Sep
YORKVALE LODGE, Accommodation:
- The lodge is located on the outskirts of York City on a direct route, en-route is the Park and Ride and regular bus services operate to York, Hull, market Towns of Beverley, Driffield and Pocklington and also to the Coast.
- Bus stop is a few minutes stroll from the holiday accommodation. Bus Passes accepted for both services. Bus and Rail Connections at York Railway Station to Manchester Airport and York Racecourse plus other areas of the county and the country. Public transport system can take away the stress of driving and parking.
- Suitability for Disabled. Depends on disabilty and personal needs. The Lodge has previously and satisfactorily accommodated disabled guests. Please enquire.
- The Lodge encompasses all you would require for a memorable self catering holiday.
Included in the rental fees:
- This exclusive designed lodge provides comfortable furnishings internally in all rooms and externally on the gated enclosed patios and verandha where children can play safely.
- Large Lounge with door access to the patios has a Wall plasma TV, DVD and CD systems.
- Patio doors lead onto the verandha and patios from the good sized dining area and well stocked Kitchen with breakfast bar and split level cooker and hob.
- One of the rooms can be utilised either as bedroom, playroom or an extra lounge and has door access to the verandha. Tea making facilty.
- The outside areas are perfect for dining Al Fresco.
- 2 Bathrooms providing in one a large corner bath with shower tap attachment. The other bathroom incorporates a walk in shower.
- All guests will be greeted with a warm welcome upon arrival and have 24/7 contact during their stay if required.
- Wealth of information to a wide radius is available to include Maps. Games and books.
- Gas and electricity.
- Constant hot water supply.
- Bedding and Towels.
- Iron and ironing board.
- All the kitchen equipment you would need in what customers have described as a Home from Home atmosphere, and on arrival have been amazed at the size and ambience of the lodge they feel the photos do not portray.
- For guests safety and peace of mind the new combi boiler and other gas equipment is tested yearly by a qualified registered gas engineer. Gas safety Certificate is on display in the property files. Installed is a carbon monoxide detector and 2 fire alarms and extinguishers. Fire Blanket.
- The accommodation is perfect for short term stays for persons temporarily working in the area to include contractors and Theme Market stall holders, also for house moves. Special rental rates apply dependent on length of stay.
- Please enquire for Special Rental Deals or stays of more than 7 days.
- Minimum of 2 night stay applies.
- Supermarkets and shops en-route to all places, nearest is 5 minutes drive.
- Pub and Restraunt is a few minutes stroll from the lodge.
- There are many good eateries to wet your appetite a short distance from the holiday property and in York, that offer a wide varied selection of palatable cuisine.
- Local ammenities: Short distance from the lodge includes Air Museum, Amazing Maze, Museum of farming and working Viking Village with steam train. Many themed events. Lakeland Watersports, cafe and walks. Liesure and swimming complexes. Gliding Club. Fishing, Hoseriding and Golfing. Lovely country, river and canal walks or visit Burnby Hall with lake. Also in the same region is the Bhudist Centre set in a valley with a paeceful lakeland walk.
- Vibrant Historic City of York: Minster, Castle Museum, Dungeons. Yorvic Centre. Railway Museum. Theatres and Nightclubs. Boat trips on the river Ouse. Beautiful Rowntrees park with adventure play area, tennis courts and other sporting facilities. Street entertainers and the air is filled with music.
- Yorkshire Region: All in easy distance for a great day out: Castle Howard, Eden Prisoner of War Camp with authentic sounds and smells. Lightwater Valley and Flamingo Land Theme Parks. Breathtaking Dales. Yorkshire prides itself on Historic Houses and castles open to the public.
- York and Yorkshire provides plenty to do and see embracing all interests.