OLD HALL COTTAGE
Lancashire / Cumbria border
Sleeps: 4 in 2 double bedrooms.
Children over 12 yrs only.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Britain: 4 Star. GOLD AWARD.
Low season £325 - £400.
Mid season £425 - £525.
High season £550 - £595.
For further details please contact:
Mrs June Hughes
Tel: 01706 813091
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapOld Hall Cottage is a Grade II listed stone built property situated in the historic village of Yealand Conyers, in a designated Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and within easy access to the South Lakes, M.6 motorway and the rocky shoreline at Silverdale and Arnside.
30 Aug, 27 Sep, 4 Oct
- The cottage is situated within the village, a short walk from the local inn, which dates from 1680 and serves meals and Sunday lunches.
- There are varied walks from the doorstep through woodland and areas of natural limestone pavements, which afford impressive views of Morecambe Bay, The Lakeland Fells and the Pennines.
- Within a few miles are castles and stately homes.
- The market town of Kendal, the historic city of Lancaster and the seaside town Morecambe are around 20 minutes away, Lake Windemere, 30 minutes.
- Leighton Moss Nature Reserve with its abundance of bird and wild life is only 10 minutes drive away.
- Ingleborough and the Yorkshire Dales and The Lune Valley are also within easy reach.
- Horse riding and golf are available nearby.
- Local weekly markets are held in Kendal, Milnthorpe and Kirkby Lonsdale.
The cottage has been renovated to provide all modern conveniences whilst retaining all its character and comfortably accommodates 4 guests in 2 double bedrooms with en-suite facilities. The centrally heated accommodation includes:
- Large lounge with open fire (logs supplied)
- Fully equipped dining kitchen
- Double Bedroom with flat screen TV en-suite shower room and WC
- Utility/Cloak room
- Walled gardens and patio area
- Additional outside lounging space on recently added decking and extended garden
- Double (5ft bed) bedroom with flat screen TV
- Dressing room/sitting room
- Shower room and W.C.
- Luxury linen and towels
- All central heating and electricity
- Supply of logs for open fire
- Welcome basket
Please enquire about discount for 2 people sharing and short break prices.