Ceredigion / Cardigan Bay
Sleeps: 4 + cot(s).
Sorry no pets.
Visit Wales: 5 Stars.
Low season: £200 pw.
High season: £300 - £589 pw.
Short breaks available.
NB. weekly bookings start on Fridays.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01570 480 342
Mobile: 07881 758 708
Reload this mapY Cartws is a self-catering detached converted barn, situated just twenty minutes from the coast, next to the twelfth century church of the small village, Llanwenog.
- Mostly built using the original stone, it is well insulated, with a slate roof and oil fired central heating.
- A private parking area is situated behind the property near the private woodland.
- It has two bedrooms, two bathrooms and a gallery sitting room (photo of view shown).
- The surrounding trees and wild flowers help the local wildlife thrive, resulting in plenty of birdsong. This tranquil location provides an ideal base from which to explore the surrounding area by bicycle or on foot.
- The property has a lockable outhouse for the storage of golfing, walking, angling, other outdoor equipment and up to four bicycles.
- To the rear of the property is a private woodland, spacious gravel parking area and a purpose built barbecue. The outside barbecue allows guests to enjoy their food from the comfort of a designated area near the tranquil church. It is accessible from the gallery and also benefits from a window to the kitchen where plates, food and drink can be passed directly when needed.
- There are many attractions nearby, including Oakwood leisure park, The National Botanic Gardens of Wales, museums, local natural history, Cambrian Mountains, Llanybydder mountains, and local cultural events.
- Local beaches are mostly under half an hour's drive, these include New Quay (where one can see dolphins and seals), Penbryn, Tresaith, Llangrannog, Cardigan, Aberystwyth and Aberaeron.
- We welcome short notice, short term and long term bookings (up to a month).
Please visit our website (click link button) to see more photographs of the property and the surrounding area. You may also make bookings via the website and read what our previous guests have to say about their stay here.