Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofa bed).
Sorry no pets.
Wales Tourist Board: 4 Star.
Price range: £180 - £350 pw.
Tyddyn Isaf, sleeps 2 - 6 + cot
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01824 703367 or 07786242431
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapY Granar
This restored farm granary offers very comfortable accommodation whilst retaining much of its original charm.
- Rooms include a Bedroom on the ground floor with 1 double bed and duvet, vanity unit, shaver point and walk in wardrobe.
- The shower room contains bed. shower, wash basin and toilet.
- Splendid views (photo on right) are a plus point in the Lounge on the first floor which contains a sofa bed, chairs, TV, radio/CD and electric fire.
- The Kitchen dining area has table and chairs for 4, washing machine, ironing facilities, electric cooker, fridge, microwave, toaster and ample crockery.
- A cot and high chair are also available.
- Storage heaters and bed linen are inclusive.
- Garden furniture available in the summer months.
- Sorry no pets.
- You will need to bring your own towels and tea towels.
- Ample Parking.
- Strictly no smoking.
- Wireless broadband connection is available.
Take a break and relax in the tranquil surroundings of an 80 acre non working farm in the heart of the Vale of Clwyd. Enjoy the warm welcome of a Welsh speaking family and have a walk along the country roads and footpaths. The farm is conveniently situated 3 miles from the historic market town of Ruthin and 1 mile from Rhewl village and the Drovers Arms pub.Surrounding areas
- Snowdonia - 1 hour's drive
- Chester - half an hour's drive
- Bala - 22 miles
- Rhyl - 18 miles
- Llangollen - 17 miles
- Mold - 11 miles
- Denbigh - 7 miles
- Ruthin - 3 miles
- Clwydian Range is within easy reach.
We now also have a bike shed for storage. There are a few mountain bike centres within 10 miles eg. Llandegla and Llyn Brenig.