Cot & Highchair available for hire.
Sorry no pets.
Tourist Board: 5 stars. Gold Award.
Price range £364 - £695 pw.
For further details please contact:
Joan B. Martin
Tel: 01226 761077
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWordsworth Barn is a luxury 17th century barn conversion, renovated to a high standard retaining is original character with open oak beams, with a contemporary twist, offering boutique accommodation using local materials - such as Kirkstone slate floors, Herdwick wool carpets and individual art and accessories from local artists.
13 Feb, 20 Feb, 27 Feb, 5 Mar, 12 Mar, 19 Mar
- This very well equipped property has spectacular views of the surrounding fells. It is idyllically located in a quiet position nestled at the foot of Place Fell, but only 450 meters from the amenities of the picturesque Lakeland village of Patterdale and only a mile from the shores of Ullswater.
- The area has lots to offer - activities such as sailing, cycling, horse riding, country pursuits and outdoor adventure activities are all available locally, and of course walking for all abilities for the front door. Being only 100 metres from the fell gate leading you onto Place Fell and the High Street range, with the towering Helvellyn visible from the property.
- The path that leads to the popular lakeshore walk taking you to Howtown or Pooley Bridge is just 200 metres away where you can return on the famous Ullswater Steamers, or you could follow in Wainwright's footsteps at least 3 of his walks pass through the village.
- Patterdale is a popular base for touring the Lake District Surrounded by Penrith, Keswick, Windermere and Ambleside all within a 30-minute drive.
- Attractions in the area include Dalemain House, Aira Force arboretum and falls, the Kirkstone Pass and Rheged.
- Entrance hall with boot rack and hanging for coats.
- Spacious double bedroom (supper king/twin beds).
- Luxury bathroom - with bath and separate cubical with power shower.
- Large, open plan living area incorporating a lounge area - with a contemporary real flame log effect gas fire.
- Well fitted modern kitchen with black gloss and brushed stainless steel units, dining area.
- Door opening on to high level patio area overlooking the garden.
Once owned by the well-known poet William Wordsworth this stylish accommodation for 2 people is available for romantic short breaks and longer holiday. The perfect retreat.
- 32" Freesat TV with Blu ray record, digital radio, WiFi, washer/dryer, dishwasher, microwave and payphone.
- Oil central heating and hot water.
- All Fuel, bedding and towels are included in the price.