Wooldown Farmhouse (8)
Sleeps: 2 - 8.
Cot & High Chair on request.
Sorry no pets and no smoking inside.
VB: 4 and 5 star Gold Award.
Short breaks all year from £110 to £630 pw in 2-person cottages.
Weeks from £410 to £1700 pw in family properties.
Please check our website for individual property prices.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01288 361 216
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapPhotos below:
23 May, 30 May, 6 Jun, 13 Jun, 20 Jun, 27 Jun
Buttermilk Barn bedroom - sleeps 2 (left),
and Wooldown Farmhouse - sleeps 8
Wooldown Farm Holidays offer a choice of self catering cottages, all of which have spectacular sea views across open countryside to Widemouth Bay and Bude. Wooldown Farm is wonderfully located in North Cornwall, known for its renowned surfing coast along with superb beaches.
Photos below: Wooldown Farmhouse (left), and Wagoners (Sleeps 6+2)
A choice of 11 properties to choose from, all offering a variety of accommodation and styles.
Features and Facilities:
- Impressive 'Wooldown Farmhouse' sleeping 8 has a large garden, colonial style veranda, and spacious rooms, ideal for all the family.
- The 'Wagoners' sleeps 6(adults) + 2(children), decorated in traditional country style, and with two four poster bedrooms.
- 'Sunny Corner' sleeping up to 5, has granite (effect) worktops, Range cooker, and a conservatory, it is decorated and furnished to a very high standard.
- Seven luxury barn conversions designed just for couples - perfect for romantic breaks all year around.
- Individual Gardens.
- Off Road Parking.
- Fully Equipped Kitchens (inc. Fridge/Freezer, Dishwasher, Electric cooker/hobs, Washing/Dryer Machine, etc).
- Bed Linen & Heating Included.
- Central Heating and some with underfloor heating and memory foam mattresses.
- Garden Furniture.
- Cot and High Chair Available.
- Local pub/restaurant a few minutes walk away to village.
- Seaside town of Bude 2 miles away - with supermarkets, shops, restaurants, etc.
Please visit our website for descriptions, images and more.PREVIOUS VISITOR COMMENTS:
- Had a great week. Really lovely place. Very comfortable. Will definitely be back. Children loved the trampoline. Superb location for peaceful holiday. Top accommodation and plenty of space for kids.
- Will really miss this place. Excellent accommodation and fantastic views and beautiful sunsets.
- Fantastic - words cannot describe the excellent accommodation and view.