Sorry, not suitable for children.
Well behaved pets welcome by arrangement.
Limited mobile signal
Prices: £275 / £300.
Short breaks welcome.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapWoody's Cabin offers a peaceful secluded holiday in a private wooded garden, a perfect setting for a relaxing holiday. With a large enclosed garden and a choice of seating areas, relax to the sound of the wind in the trees, the gurgling burn, and a wide variety of visiting garden birds including owls in the evening.
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room.
- Gas cooker, fridge freezer, microwave, washing machine, radio, IPod dock, TV with sat view and integrated DVD player and a large selection of DVDs.
- Shower room.
- One bedroom with a luxurious king size bed and patio doors opening out onto a south facing balcony.
- All towels and bed linen provided.
- Main cabin heated by a multi-fuel stove, all wood provided.
- Bedroom heated with an electric heater.
- Ample off road parking.
- Discover Perthshire's Glens and ancient forests, championship golf courses, Whisky distilleries, castles, museums and music festivals.
- Edinburgh, Glasgow, Dundee all within an hours drive.
- The village of Dunning is a ten minute drive from the cabin with a Nisa store, post office and two pubs serving excellent pub food.