Well behaved pets welcome by arrangement.
Prices: £275 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWoody's Cabin offers a peaceful secluded holiday in a private wooded garden, a perfect setting for a relaxing holiday in the countryside. With a large enclosed garden and a choice of seating areas, relax to the sound of Buzzards soaring high above, and enjoy the wide variety of visiting garden birds, including owls in the evening.
1 Nov, 8 Nov, 15 Nov, 22 Nov
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room. The kitchen has a full size gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
- Shower room.
- Separate garden bedroom with king size bed and patio doors catching the catching the early morning sun.
- All towels and bed linen provided.
- Main cabin heated by multifuel stove, all wood provided, coal can be bought locallly.
- The bedroom is heated by an electric heater.
- Off road parking.
- Discover the Perthshire Glens and ancient forests, championship golf courses, Whisky distilleries, castles and museums, music festivals and a wealth of entertainment.
- With two major sporting events in 2014:
- The Ryder cup at Gleneagles, is a fifteen minute drive away.
- The Common Wealth games an hour away.
- The village of Dunning is a five minute drive with two pubs, and a Nisa shop with post office.