Well behaved pets welcome by arrangement.
Prices: £275 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWoody's Cabin offers a peaceful secluded holiday in a private wooded garden, a perfect setting for a relaxing holiday in the countryside. With a large enclosed garden and a choice of seating areas, relax to the sound of Buzzards soaring high above, and enjoy the wide variety of visiting garden birds, including owls in the evening.
13 Sep, 20 Sep, 27 Sep
- Open plan kitchen/sitting room. The kitchen has a full size gas cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer, washing machine.
- Shower room.
- Separate garden bedroom with king size bed and patio doors catching the catching the early morning sun.
- All towels and bed linen provided.
- Main cabin heated by multifuel stove, all wood provided, coal can be bought locallly.
- The bedroom is heated by an electric heater.
- Off road parking.
- Discover the Perthshire Glens and ancient forests, championship golf courses, Whisky distilleries, castles and museums, music festivals and a wealth of entertainment.
- With two major sporting events in 2014:
- The Ryder cup at Gleneagles, is a fifteen minute drive away.
- The Common Wealth games an hour away.
- The village of Dunning is a five minute drive with two pubs, and a Nisa shop with post office.