Staffordshire / Derbyshire border
Sleeps: 4 +T/cot.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £250 - £395 pw.
High season £350 - £495 pw.
For further details please contact:
Lee Gutteridge and Jenny Gutteridge
Tel: 01889 359328 or Mobile: 0790 901 9111
Reload this mapSituated on the outskirts of the picturesque village of Tatenhill, Woodside Barn is a new conversion for 2011. It has the National Forest on its doorstep.
- Woodside Barn is a newly restored barn for 2011, having 2 bedrooms (1 double + 1 twin).
- New bathroom with seperate shower.
- New fitted kitchen with all modern conveniences and a dining area.
- And a large spacious lounge.
- Woodside Barn is detached and offers a private, quiet location on a little-used lane. Outside the the barn has a patio area and BBQ, and parking for 2 cars.
- All bed linen, all towels included.
- Electricity, hot water, electric heating all included.
- Colour tv ,dvd, freesat included.
- Dishwasher, microwave, washer/tumble dryer included.
This is a great touring base with plenty of interesting days out within a 30 minute drive:
- Woodside Barn is a 5 minute walk to the centre of Tatenhill village, where the "Horseshoe inn" awaits you. It's an excellent food pub, and child friendly with play area.
- Tatenhill is surrounded by National Forest woodland, offering miles of walks with beautiful scenery.
Other nearby tourist attractions include:
- 3 miles Burton-on-trent, with its brewing history.
- 3 miles Barton under needwood, with its marina and boat hire.
- 12 miles Derby.
- 12 miles Historic cathedral city of Lichfield.
- 18 miles Ashbourne and Peak district.
- 15 miles Cannock chase.
Short breaks / weekends available - please contact us for details.
- 20 miles Alton Towers theme park.
- 21 miles Drayton manor theme park.
- 8 miles sudbury Hall and museum of childhood.
- 17 miles Shugborough Hall.
- 18 miles Twycross zoo.
- 16 miles Calke Abbey.
- 16 miles Tamworth snowdome.
- 4 miles Branston golf course.
- 4 miles Craythorne golf course.
No smoking. No pets.
Arrival time 3.00pm, departure time 10.00am.