Smoking only in Lounge.
Low season £265 - £320 pw.
High season £350 - £375 pw.
Christmas/New Year £425.
For further details please contact:
Anthony and Seonaid Green,
Hazelwood, Seafield Avenue, Grantown-on-Spey, Moray, PH26
Tel: 01479 873301
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this map9 Woodpark is a delightful semi-detached bungalow in Cairngorms National Park. It is set in a quiet cul-de-sac off one Grantown-on-Spey's attractive residential avenues. Traditionally built in 1987, it is within easy walking distance of all shops, restaurants, pubs and other amenities.
There is a garden area to the front of the property and one to the rear with a patio and garden furniture. The garden attracts a variety of wild life and red squirrels can frequently be seen in both gardens. The whole property is fenced.
- Entrance hall.
- Sunny lounge overlooking the back garden with open fire, TV and video.
- Fully fitted kitchen with good sized dining area, electric hob, oven, slow cooker, microwave, fridge and washing machine.
- Bathroom with bath, shower, wash-hand basin, shaver point and heated towel rail.
- Two bedrooms - one twin and one double-bedded.
- Shops, pubs and restaurants: 600yds.
- Smoking allowed in lounge but not in kitchen or bedrooms.
- Bed linen is provided.
- Electric heaters in all rooms.
- Well behaved pets welcome; please bring bedding.
- Small library of books, videos and games.
- Ample private parking space for at least two cars.
- Price includes electricity.
- Grantown-on-Spey is a very attractive, planned town with a spacious tree-lined square. It is surrounded by woodland providing many safe forest walks. Other facilities include 8 tennis courts, 2 golf courses, leisure centre, swimming pool and bowling green.
- The town is an ideal base for a holiday as it combines the advantages of being a small town with the accessibility to the many attractions in the National park and surrounding area. It is within easy reach of the Whisky Trail, Braemar, Loch Ness, Inverness and the beaches of the Inner Moray Firth.