Low season £275 pw.
High season £335 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr & Mrs Snowden
Tel: 01463 791961
Fax: 0701 239 9096
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapNo 7 Woodpark is a delightful stone, end of terrace house, situated in a quiet road just a minute's walk from the High Street, Grantown-on-Spey.
7 Dec, 14 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan
- This charming property originally dates back to the early 1800s and has recently undergone major refurbishment with the installation of a new central heating system, kitchen and bathroom.
- Fully refurnished for the 2013 season, 7 Woodpark has all the facilities needed for enjoying a stay in the Cairngorms National Park.
- Situated in the Cairngorms National Park, Grantown-on-Spey offers something for everyone all year round.
- With extensive forest walks and the picturesque river Spey right on your doorstep, it's a walkers' and bird-watchers' delight.
- For the more adventurous, the Munros and Corbetts in the Cairngorms and Cromdales offer walks and rambles of varying challenges. Not forgetting the spectacular Cairn Gorm mountain itself, only a 25 minute drive away with seasonal skiing, all year round sightseeing and the Funicular Mountain Railway.
- Walking, trekking, biking, skiing, canoeing, climbing, shooting, fishing or just relaxing - 7 Woodpark is the ideal home from home at the heart of your next holiday!