THE GRANARY ANNEXE
Cot on request.
One well behaved dog.
Low season £320 pw.
High season £380 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Sue Ross
Tel: 01424 774373
Reload this mapThe Granary Annexe enjoys beautiful views over a lake and is set in 20 acres of woodland. It is located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty down a 1/3 of a mile driveway. The non working farm makes an ideal base to visit Battle with its historic Abbey, restaurants and spending time wandering the many individual shops in the High Street.
- The annex is detached, recently converted and furnished to a very high standard including oak flooring throughout.
- The property enjoys beautiful views from Velux windows and patio doors over the countryside, horses and deer, which can be spotted from time to time grazing in the field.
- It is reached by an external staircase, above a garage, from a decked seating area.
- No Smoking.
- Open plan lounge, dining table and chairs.
- Fully fitted kitchen complete with integral washing/dryer machine and fridge. Electric cooker with grill, Iron and ironing board.
- Central heating.
- The open plan lounge leads to the double bedroom comprising dressing table, hanging space and storage unit. All bed linen provided.
- The spacious bathroom consists of both bath and walk-in shower. Heated towel rail. Shaving point. Towels are provided.
- Battle Abbey and Battle Golf Club both within 3 miles.
- Castles and Gardens - Bodiam, Scotney, Sissinghurst, Batemans.
- Places of Interest/Walks - The Spa town of Royal Tunbridge Wells, Cranbrook, Tenterden, Rye, Hastings, Beachy Head Eastbourne, Seven Sisters East Dean.
Flowers, tea, coffee, sugar and milk will be left in the annexe for your arrival.