WOODLAND HOUSE COTTAGE
ETC: 3 Stars
Low Season: £220 pw.
Mid Season: £260 pw.
High Season: £315 pw.
For further details please contact:
Cliff and Barbara Harding
Tel: 01388 710836
Reload this mapThis comfortable stone built cottage, adjoining the owners home, enjoys magnificent South facing panoramic views over open countryside from the North Yorkshire Moors to the Pennines.
The pleasant village of Woodland is perched high on the slopes of the lower Teesdale valley on the edge of the North Pennines Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty. The village, which is just 7 miles from the bustling historic market town of Barnard Castle, has a well-stocked shop, post office and pub all within walking distance.
Woodland offers a good base for exploring the area and there is plenty of scope for walking and other outdoor activities, which can all be enjoyed amidst the impressive North Pennine scenery.
Spacious sitting room, tastefully furnished with coal effect fire and open staircase. Fully fitted and well-equipped kitchen with dining area.
2 Bedrooms, 1 double and one twin. Bathroom with shower, electric heater and shaver point.
- Central heating throughout, electric cooker, microwave, fridge, kettle, toaster, washing machine, iron and ironing board, TV, CD and stereo.
- Towels and bed linen provided.
- Electricity and heating included in the rent.
- Off road parking for two cars.
- Small well-kept garden with picnic table.