Sleeps: 2 (+2 on sofabed).
Price all year round: £200 per week.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWoodbine is a traditional flat set in a stunning setting within a small coastal village of Birsay.
28 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec, 19 Dec, 26 Dec, 2 Jan
- One Bedroom with two single beds.
- One Bathroom with a shower, newly installed bathroom in 2013.
- Large sitting room with a sofa bed.
- Kitchen divided from sitting room by a breakfast bar.
- Open Fire.
- Large garden.
- Spacious drive.
Welcome all year round.
- Woodbine is located next to the sea in the coastal village of Birsay.
- With short walks to the beach and seaside.
- Located near a local Shop, Post Office, Tearoom, Galleries, Pub, RSPB Reserves and a Craft Shop.
- 20 minute drive to the town of Stromness.
- 5 minute drive to the nearby Dounby Village with the local Co-operative.
- Also in the area are many historical interest with a 16th century castle in the local village. Also Viking ruins, Fisherman's Huts, War Memorials, Churches, Wells and Mills in the area.
- Also a number of free fishing lochs nearby.
- With lovely scenic walks and lots of wildlife, Woodbine is a perfect accommodation for a holiday in Orkney set in a quiet open rural setting, perfect for relaxing.