Travel cot available.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Britain: 4 Star Gold.
Price range: £250 - £365 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01388 527186 or 07596218683
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapCorner Cottage a romantic and charming stone cottage, built in the 1800's with a 4 Star Gold Award. Recently refurbished to provide relaxing and tasteful accommodation, a hidden gem, ideal for 2 guests.
28 Nov, 19 Dec, 26 Dec
- The cottage has a lounge with 3 seater sofa and armchair, original exposed beams, gas fire, TV and DVD player, radio/CD player. WiFi.
- The dining room has a solid oak dining table, leather dining chairs and oak console table.
- The kitchen has modern units with electric cooker, gas hob, microwave, dishwasher, use of owner's washing machine, fridge/freezer, iron and ironing board.
- The bedroom has a very comfortable 6ft double bed (can be 2 x 3ft twin beds), wardrobe, drawers and original feature fireplace. There is also a high chair and travel cot available.
- A high quality tiled bathroom with shower over bath and shaver point, and white oak flooring.
- Externally there is a small patio area overlooking the garden.
- Corner Cottage is a no smoking property.
- Sorry we cannot cater for pets except Assistance Dogs.
- Low season deals available.
- WiFi available.
- The picturesque village and all its amenities, shops, cafes, Italian restaurant, and pubs serving good food is only a short stroll away. (The pub is 3 minutes away!!).
- Wolsingham, often referred to as The Gateway to the Dale, is a place of historic and scenic interest. A network of public footpaths, cycle and bridleways weave through the surrounding fields and countryside.
- Raby Castle, Beamish Museum, The Bowes Museum, Killhope Wheel and Lead Mining Museum, The Weardale Railway and Hamsterley Forest to name a few are just a short drive away.
- Golf, fishing, cycle hire, skiing club, swimming, theatres and shops are well within a 30 minutes' drive.
- Weardale is a Conservation Area surrounded by superb open countryside designated an 'Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty', ideally located for Durham's World Heritage Site, the Northern Dales, Northumberland National Park and the Lake District.