Staffordshire Moorlands /
Derbyshire Peak district
Tourist Board: 4 Stars.
Low season £225 pw.
High season £300 pw.
Pagelink: Greenstiles, sleeps 6 (+1 on sofabed)
For further details please contact:
Tel: 07977893114 or 01538 308261
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Wolery is a newly restored barn, sympathetically styled to a high standard of design and comfort; it has a pleasing mix of antique furniture and modern conveniences. It is situated on the outskirts of the Moorland's village of Ipstones, set in the rolling countryside of the undiscovered gem that is the Staffordshire Moorlands and only 8 miles from the Peak District.
7 Dec, 14 Dec
- From the bedroom and upstairs sitting room spectacular views across the Churnet valley to the borders of Staffordshire and Cheshire can be enjoyed at all times of the year.
- As well as having two outdoor seating areas (one with barbecue) situated to make the most of the sun, shade and views, you are welcome to wander in and enjoy, our large garden.
- If you are a keen gardener, we are close to many famous stately homes and gardens e.g. Chatsworth, Biddulph Grange, Arley Hall, and the recently restored Trentham Gardens which also has a very large Garden Centre.
- A twenty minute drive brings you into Stoke-on-Trent, the 'Five Towns' that make up the Potteries. This warm and friendly city has a large shopping centre with plenty of 'china' shops and factory outlets. There is an excellent museum and tours of famous 'pot banks' e.g. Wedgewood.
- If you are a keen walker we are ideally situated for walks in the Peak District and Moorlands, indeed there are several lovely circular walks you can start from the Wolery front door!
As dog lovers ourselves we welcome pets and we will provide bed and towels if required. Dogs are family and stay free, of course. There is an easily accessible dog walk.
While we welcome pets we cannot welcome smokers, sorry.Our motto is 'Peace, Pets, Peaks, PERFECT.'