THE GRANARY & HAYLOFT
The Wold Cottage,
Near Filey & Scarborough,
Each cottage sleeps 4 / 6 +cot.
Sorry no pets.
Price range £340 - £700 pw.
Short breaks also available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Katrina Gray
Tel and Fax: 01262 470696
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSecluded luxury barn conversion comprising two self-catering cottages. Furnished and finished to a very high standard. Bed & Breakfast is also available in our award winning Georgian Manor House.
5 Sep, 12 Sep, 19 Sep
Beautiful rural location in Yorkshire Wolds, the area that inspired David Hockney to paint 'a bigger picture'. Situated away from roads we offer peace and tranquillity with easy access to Yorkshire Coast (Filey 7 miles), Bempton RSPB Reserve, historic houses Burton Agnes Hall and Sledmere House, Beverley, Hull, York, Whitby and Moors. Lots to see and do, you will not be disappointed!
The Hayloft (2 photos above)
- Ground floor King size double bed with wet room en-suite.
- First floor twin room with bath en-suite.
- Open plan kitchen dining and sitting area with sofa bed for extra guest, with 40" Freeview TV, Hi-fi, DVD, and panoramic views from an arched window of surrounding Wold countryside.
(photo on right and 2 above)
- Ground floor cloakroom.
- Kitchen, dining and sitting area with sofa bed for extra guest. 40" Freeview TV, Hi-Fi, DVD.
- On first floor: King size double bedroom with walk in shower & bath en suite.
- Twin room en-suite.
- Fridge freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster.
- Remote control TV, video and Hi-fi.
- Hairdryer, radio alarm etc.
- A laundry room is available with washing machine, tumble dryer, iron, sink, hooks to hang damp coats or to dry muddy boots.
- Plenty of lawn area, barbecues and patio sets.
- All heating, electricity, bed linen and towels are included.
- Wifi Wireless Internet.