Sleeps: 2 - 4 +cot.
Pets by arrangement.
VisitBritain: 4 Stars.
Low season £325 - £425 pw.
High season £425 - £575 pw.
Linen and towels included.
Gas & Electricity included.
Weekend rates available.
Special rates apply for Christmas/New Year, Easter and Cheltenham Gold Cup week.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 0771 263 2686
Reload this mapWold Cottage is superbly situated in a quiet lane in the centre of the beautiful village of Winchcombe. The village provides quality daily shopping and if you require antiques, gifts or paintings these are also within easy reach.
Wold Cottage offers you:
- High quality accommodation for 2 to 4 adults + a cot.
- One double bedroom, one twin bedroom + sofabed in sitting room.
- The excellent shops, restaurants and pubs of Winchcombe are within two minutes' walking distance.
- Television with Sky and a DVD player with a selection of DVD's.
- WiFi connection.
- Living flame gas fire.
- Gas hob with integral electric oven & grill.
- Washing machine & dryer.
- Pretty garden with patio to rear (photo below).
Whether or not this is your first visit to the Cotswolds or Winchcombe we believe you will find Wold Cottage a comfortable and appealing retreat.
- For food lovers Winchcombe offers a variety of pubs and restaurants including the White Hart, No 5 North Street which has been awarded a Michelin star since 2006 and Wesley House which has a bar and grill in addition to its main restaurant.
- Within a short distance of Wold Cottage are five major walking routes; the Cotswold Way, Wardens Way, Gloucestershire Way, Wychavon Way and the Windrush Way.
- If you prefer your walk to be punctuated by hitting a small white ball with a selection of odd looking walking sticks there are several very scenic golf courses nearby. One of the oldest and friendliest is Broadway Golf Course, founded in 1895 and designed by James Braid. Very tricky greens - but outstanding views of the Cotswolds and Malverns.
- On a more relaxing note there are several spas nearby and again we can provide details of these.
- Other celebrated Cotswold villages such as Broadway, Moreton-in-Marsh, Stow-in-the-Wold and Chipping Campden are all within easy striking distance.
- For those who wish to plan their stay to coincide with one of many local annual events there is Cheltenham Gold Cup week in March, the Jazz Festival in May, the Science Festival in June, the Music Festival in July and the Cheltenham Festival of Literature in October. We will be happy to provide more information on these and also on programmes at the Stratford-upon-Avon and Malvern theatres.