WIR PEEDIE HOOSE
13 Buttquoy Park,
Sleeps: 1 - 2.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £285 - £365 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:A warm, personal welcome awaits you at Wir Peedie Hoose which has recently been refurbished to a high standard. The house is situated in a quiet location in the historic centre of Kirkwall in close proximity to St Magnus Cathedral and the Earls and Bishops Palaces. The property is also within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, the leisure centre and the harbour. There are unrestricted views towards the west making it perfectly positioned for enjoying the beautiful Orkney sunsets.
21 Dec, 28 Dec, 4 Jan, 11 Jan, 18 Jan
Most of Orkney's attractions are within easy reach of Kirkwall, with excellent travel links to all the islands.
- Ideal accommodation for 1 - 2 people.
- The house is on one level with no outside steps at the main entrance.
- Patio area with table and chairs.
- Living area with recliner swivel chairs and matching footstools, television and DVD/CD player.
- Fully fitted adjoining kitchen area with built in oven, hob, microwave and fridge.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, iron and ironing board, cleaning materials.
- Bedroom with double bed and matching bedside cabinets and generous wardrobe space, hair drier.
- Shower room with toilet suite.
- Free internet access by Wi-Fi or RJ45 cable.
- Bed linen and towels.
- Off-road parking.
- Orkney books, CDs, maps.
- Welcome pack (biscuits, tea, coffee, milk and sugar).
- Information Pack - local amenities, transport, health services.
- 'The house is outstanding and I have enjoyed my stay. I received a very warm welcome'.
- 'We have enjoyed a very comfortable stay. Everything provided has been of a superior quality and the welcome most warm'.
- 'I really enjoyed my stay. I really love here especially big and clean kitchen. I received very warm welcome'.