WIR PEEDIE HOOSE
13 Buttquoy Park,
Sleeps: 1 - 2.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £315 - £395 pw.
For further details please contact:
A warm, personal welcome awaits you at Wir Peedie Hoose which has recently been refurbished to a high standard. The house is situated in a quiet location in the historic centre of Kirkwall in close proximity to St Magnus Cathedral and the Earls and Bishops Palaces. The property is also within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, the leisure centre and the harbour. There are unrestricted views towards the west making it perfectly positioned for enjoying the beautiful Orkney sunsets.
Most of Orkney's attractions are within easy reach of Kirkwall, with excellent travel links to all the islands.
- Ideal accommodation for 1 - 2 people.
- The house is on one level with no outside steps at the main entrance.
- Patio area with table and chairs.
- Living area with recliner swivel chairs and matching footstools, television and DVD/CD player.
- Fully fitted adjoining kitchen area with built in oven, hob, microwave and fridge.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, iron and ironing board, cleaning materials.
- Bedroom with double bed and matching bedside cabinets and generous wardrobe space, hair drier.
- Shower room with toilet suite.
- Free internet access by Wi-Fi or RJ45 cable.
- Bed linen and towels.
- Off-road parking.
- Orkney books, CDs, maps.
- Welcome pack (biscuits, tea, coffee, milk and sugar).
- Information Pack - local amenities, transport, health services.
- 'Wir Peedie Hoose' is a wonderful gem in the heart of Kirkwall. The facilities in the house are second to none, creating a real home from home. We cycled around Orkney and returning here at the end of each day was a real treat. The welcome we received from Elspeth was fantastic, so warm and welcoming, we really appreciated it. We are returning home rested and relaxed. Hope to be back again soon. Thank you!
- Our love affair with Orkney continues revising our favourite spots. Accommodation and welcome 5 star, 1st class. Here's to our next visit.
- Excellent central location in Kirkwall only a stone's throw away from St Magnus Cathedral. 'Wir Peedie Hoose' has everything you need and more including parking. Modern facilities in a roomy bungalow easily big enough for 2 people. I award it 5 stars and would not consider anywhere else when we return.
- A wonderful base for our stay that exceeded our expectations. A lovely warm welcome and a perfect holiday. Loved the high standards and the quiet, but central, location. Thank you, we will be back!
- A delightful retreat in the 'Wir Peedie Hoose'. Nice to come back to - very restful. It has been more than I expected. Such a lovely welcome. I love it. You are in my address book for future visits. Will recommend with pleasure. Many, many thanks.