WIR PEEDIE HOOSE
13 Buttquoy Park,
Sleeps: 1 - 2.
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £335 £455 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:A warm, personal welcome awaits you at Wir Peedie Hoose which has been refurbished to a high standard. The house is situated in a quiet location in the historic centre of Kirkwall in close proximity to St Magnus Cathedral and the Earls and Bishops Palaces. The property is also within easy walking distance of shops, restaurants, the leisure centre and the harbour. There are unrestricted views towards the west making it perfectly positioned for enjoying the beautiful Orkney sunsets.
27 Aug, 10 Sep, 24 Sep
Most of Orkney's attractions are within easy reach of Kirkwall, with excellent travel links to all the islands.
- Suitable for 1 - 2 people.
- The house is on one level with no outside steps at the main entrance.
- Patio area with table and chairs.
- Living area with recliner swivel chairs and matching footstools, television and DVD/CD player.
- Fully fitted adjoining kitchen area with built in oven, hob, microwave and fridge.
- Utility room with washing machine, tumble drier, iron and ironing board, chemical free cleaning materials.
- Bedroom with double bed and matching bedside cabinets and generous wardrobe space, hair drier.
- Shower room with toilet suite.
- Free internet access by Wi-Fi or RJ45 cable.
- Bed linen and towels.
- Off-road parking.
- Orkney books, CDs, maps.
- Welcome pack (biscuits, tea, coffee, milk and sugar).
- Information Pack - local amenities, transport, health services.
We have both enjoyed our stay in 'Wir Peedie Hoose'. The facilities are just perfect, there was everything we needed. We were always comfortable and never cold. A real home from home - will definitely recommend it to friends and family and thank you for the very warm welcome. A real happy home.
A totally delightful 'Peedie Hoose' with everything needed for a perfect holiday including plenty of space! Fantastic location in Kirkwall. A cottage to return to and know there's a warm welcome. Thank you, Elspeth.
Another wonderful holiday in these beautiful islands. Really do not want to go home! Wir Peedie Hoose just as lovely as we remembered. Hope to see you next year Elspeth.
We have had a fantastic week in 'Wir Peedie Hoose'. The accommodation has been 1st class and facilities second to none. We received the best welcome from Elspeth and would recommend to family and friends who are thinking of visiting Orkney - Thank you Elspeth.
Warm Cosy Hoose, well equipped and very comfortable. In a quiet location and just a peedie walk fae the toon. Loved every minute of our week and will be back soon we hope.
Thanks again Elspeth, we've had a great time. Third stay in the hoose and as immaculate and cosy as ever!! Such a handy location too! Hope to be back next year.
A lovely warm welcome from Elspeth. Hoose is everything you could want and is immaculate. Hope to be back and will definitely recommend to others. PERFECT 'WIR PEEDIE HOOSE'.