Sleeps: 11 (including 2 on double sofabed).
Low season £600 - £750 pw.
High season £900 - £1450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapIn the heart of Scotland, this rural retreat provides a perfect location for exploring central Scotland, the Trossachs and beyond. Windy-Yett Farm was a prestigious dairy farm between the 1600 and 1800's. Now the period farmhouse provides beautiful holiday accommodation.
Where are we?
- Windy-Yett is set in 9 acres of rolling fields with its own private lochan (small loch).
- Wild geese (including rare Bean geese!), herons, ducks, toads, badgers, deer, owls, and swallows all frequent Windy Yett farm regularly.
- For outdoor fun, croquet, swing ball, and barbecue facilities are available.
- The games barn also houses bar-football, table tennis and darts.
- Wireless broadband internet, wide screen television and x-box are available.
Central Scotland (postcode FK1 2JE). Edinburgh- 21 miles, Glasgow- 21 miles, Linlithgow- 5.7 miles, Falkirk- 4.7 miles, Stirling- 15 miles, Village (with post office/ shop and pub)- 0.8 miles, Railway station- 4 miles (Falkirk High) with fast links to Edinburgh/ Glasgow and beyond.
- 2 Double Bedrooms.
- 1 Triple Bedroom (double and single).
- 1 Bunk Room.
- Additional fold out sofa bed available in 2nd lounge/music room.
- Cot available.
- Main Lounge with Wood Burning Stove.
- 2nd Lounge/ music room with optional double sofa bed.
- Large Modern Luxury Dining Kitchen.
- Separate Dining Room.
- Oil Central Heating.
- Oil/ Solar water heating.
- Two luxury bathrooms both with separate shower and bath.
- Separate W.C.
Table Tennis, Bar Football, Darts.
Wide Screen Television, Wireless Broadband Internet, X-box.
Barbeque, Croquet, Bowls etc.
Local cycle paths and forest, country, canal and river walks can all be found within a few miles, some starting at the local village.
Within 10 minutes drive is Linlithgow palace, Torphichen refectory, Cairnpapple ancient burial mound and Falkirk wheel. Within 30 minutes, Edinburgh, Glasgow, Stirling Castle and Hopetoun house. Within 40 minutes, The Trossachs national park with Lochs and Mountains galore.