Isle of Arran
Sleeps: 2 adults + 2 children. Additional children by arrangement.
One dog by arrangement.
Low season £200 - £250 pw.
High season £250 - £300 pw.
Short breaks available out of season: £65 per night, min 2 nights.
For further details please contact:
Tony Curtis or Christine Walton
Tel: 01770 700509 or 07530 401 760
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWindrush is a self contained family lodge, 2 minutes walk from the beach and a short stroll from all the local village amenities. It provides a fully enclosed lawned garden and private parking in a quiet but convenient area of Whiting Bay. Sleeps 2 adults in a double room + 2 children in a bunk bedroom. Additional children by arrangement.
28 Mar, 4 Apr, 11 Apr
The accommodation comprises:
- Cosy living room with Freeview TV and DVD player, a selection of DVD's and children's board games. A selection of reading materials, tourist leaflets and local information is also provided. A "fold in" dining table and 4 chairs are accessed from the kitchen through a large connecting hatch.
- The kitchen is fully equipped including an electric oven with hob and grill, microwave, upright fridge/freezer, washing machine and toaster.
- The bedrooms comprise a double room with wardrobe and bedside table and a bunk room with wardrobe.
- The shower area has an electric shower, WC and wash hand-basin, with built in storage for towels, etc. All linen and towels are provided but please bring own beach/swim towels.
- Heating is by electric storage radiators with a halogen heater as backup.
- Electricity is provided by a pound coin slot meter.
- There is a covered drying area outside on the verandah and garden furniture and a BBQ are provided on a south facing patio.
- The village offers an excellent selection of shops including grocers, a post office, a garage, a pharmacy, and several coffee shops and restaurants.
- The "Bar Eden," which is 2 minutes away, serves bar meals and has free WiFi, as does the newsagents in the village.
- Letting is Saturday to Saturday during the season, entry at 4 pm and departure at 10 am.
- A deposit of £150 is required, the balance to be paid 3 weeks before arrival. This will include a £50 retainer which is returned upon your leaving the lodge in good order.