HOLIDAY HOMES IN WINCHESTER
The Pavilion, Bereweeke Road,
and 54 St John's Street,
Photo: The Pavilion
Sleeps: 4 (+ 2 on sofabed), and 4.
Sorry no pets.
The Pavilion from £850 pw.
54 St John's Street from £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01962 712921 or 07941981421
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Pavilion, Bereweeke Road, Winchester (3 photos above)
28 Nov, 5 Dec, 12 Dec
The Pavilion is a stunning contemporary detached house in the centre of Historic Winchester, and offers a stylish blend of ultra modern features and spacious accommodation.
54 St John's Street, Winchester
- There are two bedrooms, one with ensuite bathroom, these have glazed doors leading to a secure enclosed courtyard area, there is a further large shower room.
- Upstairs is the living area with an open plan, fully fitted and modern kitchen. The living area has a large l-shaped sofa bed and dining table and chairs. There are sliding doors going out to a large balcony with sliding shutters for privacy at night. The house has windows on all sides giving it a lovely airy and light feel.
- There is a garden area which is shared with nearby apartments and the house also has a lean-to garage area with a table tennis table and space for bikes to be kept - we provide a couple of bikes for guests to use.
- There is off street parking for two cars.
- The self-catering accommodation is just a 10 minute walk to Winchester station and the high street.
(2 photos above and one on right)
Charming period cottage quietly located in the centre of Winchester. The cottage has been recently renovated and has a delightful kitchen/dining room, cosy sitting room and two bedrooms and bathroom. It comfortably sleeps 4.
- Winchester is a great city to visit with its historical sites, its many world class restaurants and bars, shops, theatre and cinema. Spend time wandering the ancient streets and quintessential English water meadows, or visit the weekly sunday markets for which the city is becoming well known.
- This cottage would be suitable for tourists as well as anyone coming to the area for work, or between moves. We also welcome parents bringing their children to the local boarding schools and university.
- For a base for visiting the South of England Winchester is hard to beat - Bath, Salisbury, Isle of Wight, Bournemouth, Brighton, Portsmouth and of course London are all within an hour or two's journey. More locally just outside Winchester you will find the location for Downton Abbey and Jane Austin country, and numerous walking and cycling trails.