Sleeps: 2 (+ sofabed).
1 well behaved pet welcome by arrangement.
Prices from £220 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Viv Keen
Tel: 01202 814559 or 07974 927610
Reload this mapWillow View has been newly built over a double garage adjoining owner's beautiful country house. It is approached via a hedge lined long brick paved drive and boasts beautiful views over the Dorset countryside. Adjacent to the property there is access to a 5 acre field for walking, exercising dog etc. There are miles of footpaths through Woodlands Park and the renowned Remedy Oak Golf Course. Riding stable is available in nearby village of Three Legged Cross.
Willow View comprises:
- Local pub / restaurant - Drusilla's Inn Horton village - 1.5 miles.
- Local village Shops - Post Office - Garage at the village of Three Legged Cross - 2 miles.
- Easy drive on dual carriage way to Bournemouth or Poole (approx. 15 miles), Wimborne - 6 miles.
- Easy access to Ringwood Forest and New Forest with its famous ponies and 'bewitched' village of Burley.
- Large open plan lounge / kitchen, french doors opening out to its own private garden to the rear and includes a decked seating area with garden furniture and barbecue.
- The lounge overlooks the front garden and the valley towards Horton Tower. This area has a coffee table, two sofas, one being a sofa bed. A wall mounted flat screen TV with freeview and DVD.
- Fully fitted kitchen has a large breakfast bar and is complete with integral fridge, electric hob, oven/ grill, microwave, dishwasher & washing machine, iron/ironing board, radio/CD player.
- The bedroom overlooks the valley towards Horton Tower and has twin divan beds with bedside tables, a wardrobe and easy chair.
- The bathroom has a large walk-in shower, wc, hand basin, heated towel rail, mirror/shaving point.
- Full central heating.
- Parking for car directly outside property.
- All towels and linen provided.