6 Bobble Court,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £200 - £240 pw.
High season £250 - £325 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Rachel Howells-Smith
Tel: 01451 821658
Reload this mapThe Willows is a small tranquil hideaway providing a peaceful retreat in the Cotswold stone village of Little Rissington. The accommodation is built in the grounds of the owner's 2.5 acres of natural gardens with a large pond, stream and fields where chickens freely roam; it's a great base for enjoying the outstanding countryside with walks, rambles and bike rides with pubs on route.
- Bourton-on-the-Water (known as the Venice of the Cotswolds) is less than 5 mins by car with numerous pubs, restaurants, shops and tourist attractions.
- Stow on the Wold and Burford are 10 mins away by car with antique shops, cafes, and gift shops.
- Cheltenham, Stratford upon Avon, and Oxford are a car journey away with larger shopping centres and horse racing.
- The accomodation is accessed up cotswold stone steps into a loft like accommodation.
- The fully equipped kitchen with oak flooring and bar style eating facilities.
- One carpeted double bedroom offers luxury and comfort.
- The bathroom has a powershower fitted over the bath and heated towel rail.
- The accommodation is detached and visitors are welcome to walk the grounds. There is an area with seating and a BBQ on the grass by the stream.
- LCD TV with built in freesat.
- CD player.
- Electric cooking facilities.
- Fridge with freezer compartment.
- Washing machine and tumble drier are downstairs.
- Modern oil central heating.
- Plenty of parking.
- Prices include bed linen, towels, all heating and electric.
- Household items, washing up liquid, cling film, dishwasher tablets, tin foil etc.
- Sorry no pets allowed.
- There is a no smoking policy within the building.