Sorry no pets.
Price range: £270 - £370 pw.
Short breaks available (not High Season or Christmas / New Year). Short breaks days are from Saturday to Tuesday and Tuesday to Saturday.
For further details please contact:
Alistair and Julie Adams
Tel: 01463 831320 or 07739 049640
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWillowcroft is a recently renovated modern apartment set in 2.5 acres of croftland. Willowcroft offers a tranquil base in a beautiful location overlooking Ben Wyvis and the Beauly Firth, perfect for you to explore the wonderful Scottish Highlands with a host of activities such as golf, walking, mountain biking, fishing, skiing, wildlife watching, canoeing/kayaking and horse riding virtually on your doorstep.
18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May, 9 May, 16 May
- Spacious open plan lounge/ dining area with spiral staircase to the large bright double bedroom with kingsize bed - linen and towels provided.
- Bathroom with shower over.
- Well-equipped modern kitchen including electric cooker with gas hob, fridge freezer, dishwasher and microwave.
- Under floor heating and central heating.
- Wood burning stove.
- TV with freeview, DVD player.
- Outside is a large decked area with seating and gas barbecue to sit out and enjoy the long summer nights.
- Secure storage for mountain bikes and sports equipment.
- The apartment is let on a strictly no smoking basis and no pets.
- Electricity is included.
- The apartment is ideally situated for exploring the West Coast and the North with its stunning scenery and sandy beaches. Dolphins can be seen at Chanonry Point near Fortrose when the tide is right.
- The area is ideal for walking with the unspoilt Glen Stathfarrar and Glen Affric a short drive away and on the doorstep is the charming Reelig Glen which is home to Britains tallest tree named Dugall Mor meaning 'Big Stranger'.
- For golf enthusiasts there are courses nearby and you are located 35 minutes away from the Castle Stuart Links, home of the Scottish Open.
- Fishing is available on most of the rivers and Lochs in the area.
- Inverness, Scotland's most northerly city, is only 10 miles away as is the world famous Loch Ness.
- For winter sports enthusiasts the ski resort of Aviemore and the fabulous Cairngorm national park is only 40 miles away.
- The nearest pub is 2 miles serving food and only 4 miles away is the small but vibrant town of Beauly with shops, hotels, cafes and post office.
- In the woodlands either side of apartment is a host of wild life including deer, pine martin, red squirrels and tawny owls that hoot in the evening, buzzards and red kites are also frequent visitors.