Riverbirch and Heron's Nest sleep 2.
Bullrush, Dragonfly and Kingfisher sleep 4 (+1 on spare bed).
Well behaved pets welcome.
Cot and high chair available.
Free WiFi in all cabins.
One bed cabins: £297 - £570 pw.
Two bed cabins: £408 - £786 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Nicky Wood
Tel: 01672 562110
Mobile: 07778 205763
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWILLOWBANK LODGES nestle in a small hamlet in the heart of the Pewsey Vale bordering the Kennet and Avon Canal and the five luxury Russian redwood log cabins and private lake are surrounded by beautiful countryside and stunning wildlife. Our spring fed lake is home to a variety of waterfowl and other wildlife and Willowbank Lodges provide a quiet haven for those wishing to retreat from the hustle and bustle of everyday life.
It is a superb holiday base from which to explore the interesting and historical county of Wiltshire, is easily accessed from the M4 and M3 and the airports of London Heathrow, Bristol, Southampton and Bournemouth are less than an hour and a half's drive away. The local village of Pewsey with its fast train service to London and the West Country is less than two miles away and there are a number of excellent pubs and restaurants to try out in the neighbouring villages and towns.
Please visit our website to look at our fantastic picture gallery, guest comments so far and our 'Places to Visit' and 'Activities' pages which will give you plenty of ideas for fun and interesting things to do for all ages.
- All the cabins are individually and tastefully furnished to a very high standard with large, comfortable beds, feather duvets, pure cotton bed linen, fluffy extra large towels, spacious bathrooms, large, airy living rooms with squishy sofas and chairs and fully equipped, hand painted kitchens.
- The one bedroom cabins have 6ft or twin beds.
- Ensuite bathroom has large shower-bath, loo and basin with airing cupboard and storage cupboard.
- The two bedroom cabins have slightly larger king sized (5'3") beds in the master bedroom and 6ft or twin beds in the second bedroom.
- Master bedroom has an en-suite bathroom with a shower bath and there is an additional large shower room next to the second bedroom.
- Bullrush's shower room is suitable for wheelchair users. There are grab rails either side of the loo and either side of the low level wall hung basin. There is a seat and grab rails in the shower enclosure with a low level shower tray and Triton care shower.
- The kitchens have a full range of units, double oven, fridge/freezer, dishwasher, microwave, toaster, kettle, liquidizer, hand mixer, plenty of utensils and cooking equipment. Cooking salt, filled pepper grinders, washing up liquid, dishwasher tablets, tea towels, hand towel, washing up brushes, j cloths and sponges are all provided.
- The living areas are spacious with rugs, lamps, pictures, bookcases, side and coffee tables and the larger cabins have kitchen dressers.
- They all have flat screen Freesat TV's with DVD players.
- The larger cabins have disabled access (ramps) leading into a utility room with a washer-drier, sink and large airing and storage cupboard which houses the ironing board, iron, floor mop, broom, etc.
- Hot water and heating is included. Broadband should be installed by end May. All the cabins have a good selection of books and games.
- They are warm and cosy in the winter and cool in the summer and they all boast large verandas with outdoor furniture for sitting out in all seasons.
- Larger cabins have car parking next to the ramps, space for two cars. Smaller cabins have the use of a small car park a few metres away.