WILLIAMSCRAIG HOLIDAY COTTAGES
Rose Cottage, Honeysuckle Cottage, Appletree Cottage,
Williamscraig, Linlithgow, Near Edinburgh, West Lothian EH49 6QF
Sleeps: 6 (+2 on sofabed) in each house.
Cots and high chairs etc available.
Sorry no pets.
Visit Scotland: 4 Star.
Low season £370 - £495 pw.
High season £630 - £845 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01506 670100
Mobile: 07795 04 06 08
We are a family owned and run business based near the historic town of Linlithgow. We recently converted agricultural buildings into comfortable and stylish holiday accommodation. We have three cottages, each sleeping up to eight people. Children are very welcome.
- All of our stone-built cottages are light, airy and spacious. Wooden floors and doors throughout.
- The cottages come fully furnished, including bedding and towels.
- Each cottage contains a dishwasher (& tablets), microwave, washing machine, flat screen television and DVD player. We aim to make your stay as relaxing and enjoyable as possible!
- All three cottages are three bedroom, they all have a mezzanine with separate seating accommodation. The master bedroom in each cottage is en-suite and there is a separate family bathroom.
- Dining for eight people is situated beside the kitchen area.
- Each cottage has a wood-burning stove and a basket of logs provided.
- The cottages all have WiFi.
- The cottages all have their own grassed area, outside lighting and hard paved driveway.
- A welcome basket containing Scottish water, Scottish oatcakes, shortbread, chocolates and other goodies is provided on arrival.
- Rose cottage has a four poster bed and its own secluded hot tub.
- Play area has been completed last autumn, there is a swing park and is a big hit with all the kids young and old. There is also a small field adjacent where people can play football and other games, hope you have fun.
- You can find many visitor attractions and outdoor activities in the area to make your holiday special. Linlithgow has a good variety of restaurants and pubs including the famous Black Bitch Pub.
- Linlithgow Golf Course is next door, visitors are most welcome, and can pay half price on the golf course through the week through ourselves.
- There are two fishing lochs nearby one of which, Bowden Springs Fishery, offers a discount to our residents.
- Linlithgow Sports Centre is one mile away.
- There are many beautiful, tranquil walks in the immediate area, including a direct path to Cockleroy and Cairnpapple Hills where there once stood ancient henges and forts. These hills have excellent mountain bike tracks. There an abundance of wildlife and over eighty different types of birds.