and OWL COTTAGE
Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cots.
STB: 3 Stars (both cottages).
Low season £270 - £420 pw.
High season £380 - £490 pw.
For further details please contact:
Lucy and Matt Tile
Tel and Fax: 01835 840389
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapBairnkine Farm Holiday Cottages are situated on a working farm nestling below The Cheviots just south of Jedburgh in the Scottish Borders. This rural location offers you the tranquillity of the countryside yet is only a few minutes drive from the Borders town of Jedburgh and only an hour's drive are Edinburgh, Newcastle and Carlisle. Nearby are Riding Stables, Golf Courses and Fishing. There are farm walks, picnic area and hide too, on the farm.
28 Mar, 18 Apr, 25 Apr, 2 May
Both Owl Cottage and Wild Rose are furnished comfortably and offer central heating and a woodburner or open fire.
Each cottage offers:
About Owl Cottage (Sleeps 6 + cots - STB: 3 Stars)
- Free WiFi.
- A welcome tray for your arrival with home baking.
- Well equipped with electric cooker, dishwasher, microwave, washer/dryer and fridge/freezer.
- CDplayer/radio selection of books, games and videos. TV, video and dvd player.
- The majority of rooms have views over open countryside.
- Garden furniture and barbecue are provided.
- Electricty, fuel, bed linen and towels are included.
- Storage shed and washing line.
- Private parking.
- Cot and high chair available.
Owl Cottage is a spacious terraced house, which has two double (one can become a twin) and one twin bedroom, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom, downstairs shower room and large utility/games room. This room has tabletop football, dartboard and snooker table and with its tiled floor is well suited for those wet dog days! To the front is private parking for two cars. To the rear is an enclosed paved and gravelled garden.
About Wild Rose (Sleeps 5 + cots - STB: 3 Stars)
Wild Rose is a charming end terrace cottage which has a double and triple bedroom, sitting room, kitchen/breakfast room, bathroom and boiler room. There is ample private parking and side lawned garden with the field next door often having sheep or cows grazing in it.
Both cottages have a private water supply.