Sleeps: 4 +cot or pullout bed (for under 12 yrs old)..
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 4 Stars, Gold Award.
Price range: £299 - £557 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Ruth Spendlove
Tel: 01773 852344
Tel (international): 0044 1773 852344
Reload this mapA converted stable at Wiggonlea Farm provides very comfortable character accommodation with log burner, exposed beams, open stone and brickwork and saddle racks etc.
THE ACCOMMODATION is as follows:
- The property is located within the grounds of the owners' working farm in deep countryside, on the eastern edge of the Peak National Park.
- There are excellent local walks with the Shining Cliff Woods (650 Acres) being just across the road.
- There is also a second cottage at the same site: Fletchers Barn.
- On entrance to the cottage you will find a spacious Kitchen/Dining area with solid oak table and leather seated oak chairs. The kitchen is equipped with integrated fridge and ice box, electric cooker, hob and microwave. A wide range of kitchen utensils, crockery and cooking equipment.
- This property has a lounge overlooking unspoilt views of the Derbyshire countryside and the enclosed patio area which has table, chairs and a barbecue. There is also a wood burning stove in the lounge with a TV / DVD / video / Freevieww and CD / Radio / WiFi.
- Also downstairs is a spacious bathroom with roll top bath and a separate shower, WC, hand basin and washing machine (drying facilities are available on request).
- Upstairs is one Double bedroom with wood flooring, multi-use bed that provides either a superking or two single beds, built in wardrobes and scatter rugs and twin room of similar style and solid pine single beds, all fully central heated and supplied with stair gates, fire guards, high chair and a cot available on request.
- Wiggonlea Stable is also supplied with mains natural spring water.
- There is also off road parking for 2 cars.
The nearest local shop is 1mile (Ambergate) and nearest shopping town is 4 miles (Belper). Also the nearest public transport is at Ambergate (1 mile) - both bus and train.
Located 1mile from the A6 at Ambergate. Ambergate is between Belper and Matlock.
Alton Towers, Chatsworth House, Crich Tramway Museum, Carsington Water, Denby pottery, Gullivers Kingdom, Haddon Hall, Height of Abraham, Midland Railway Centre, Royal Crown Derby and many more.