Nr New Forest,
Sorry no pets.
VisitBritain: 4 star.
Walkers and Cyclists welcome.
Low season £295 pw.
High season £370 - £450 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01725 511599
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapIdeally situated on the edge of The New Forest National Park, between the beautiful medieval city of Salisbury and the New Forest town of Fordingbridge. Wich Hazel is located in a peaceful country lane just outside the village of Downton, making it the perfect retreat for the discerning holiday-maker wishing to enjoy the New Forest, Salisbury and surrounding areas. The apartment is part of a modern detached property offering spacious split-level accommodation with separate entrance, kitchen and en-suite bathroom. The main room is light and airy with views over the garden and open farmland. Equipped to a high standard it makes an extremely comfortable holiday base for two.
27 Sep, 4 Oct
The Location / Activities
- Spacious Bed Sitting Room & Dining Area.
- Double Bed or Twin Bed Option on request.
- 26" Wide Screen LCD TV, DVD player, Mini Hi-fi.
- En-Suite Bathroom, large separate shower and double Bath.
- Fully fitted Kitchen, Oven, Hob, Microwave, Fridge/Freezer, Washer/Dryer.
- Own garden, Barbecue.
- Towels, Linen, Heating and Electricity included.
- Wireless internet access.
- Off Road Parking.
- Secure storage for bikes and golf clubs.
- New Forest, (walks, cycling, geo-caching, golf, riding etc.).
- Cathedrals: Salisbury and Winchester.Stonehenge.
- Avon Valley Path (Links Salisbury and Christchurch).
- Bournemouth, Southampton and Beaches 20 Miles.
- Castles (Old Wardour, Old Sarum and Hurst).
- Local Events: Downton Cuckoo Fair, Salisbury Festival.
- Superb choice of local pubs/shops.