1 Whitsun View,
Sleeps: 4 + cot.
ETC: 3 Stars.
Prices: £375 - £525 pw.
For further details please contact:
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapLocation
22 Apr, 29 Apr, 6 May, 13 May
Whitsun View is an end terraced stone cottage, situated in a quiet private road very close to the centre of Wooler in the heart of Northumberland. The cottage has a well kept, peaceful garden with beautiful hill views.
It is conveniently located for the attractive walks in the Cheviot Hills, the beautiful unspoilt beaches of the Northumberland coast, the Scottish Border country and the castles, houses and gardens that make this area such a rich one for visitors.
- Porch with shoe rack and wall heater.
- Kitchen, fully equipped and fitted to a high standard.
- This includes gas cooker, microwave, fridge, upright freezer, automatic washer, portable radio and pine dining table and chairs.
- Comfortable lounge with internet and Smart tv, Freeview satellite channels, DVD, gas fire.
- Books, games, maps and a comprehensive guide to the area provided.
- Large double bedroom and twin bedroom, both with good quality mattresses and pine furniture.
- Cot and high chair available.
- Bathroom with bath, electric shower and heated towel rail.
The owners regularly use the cottage themselves as a second home, so you will find many extras available, all intended to make it an enjoyable stay.
- Double glazing.
- Fitted carpets throughout.
- Gas central heating.
- Gas and electricity included in the cost.
- Good quality bedding is provided at no extra cost (sheets, pillow cases, duvet covers), also towels and tea towels.
- Washing line and clothes airers supplied.
- Patio with furniture and barbecue.
- Parking in front of cottage.
NB No smoking please.