THE WHITE HOUSE STUDIO
Sleeps: 2 - 4.
Sorry no pets.
Low season £270 pw.
High season £420 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Lindy Birrell
Tel: 01333 313492
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe studio flat is a recently formed, self-contained flat in our seventeenth century house situated on the waterfront in a quiet corner of Anstruther. Looking over to the harbour and The May Isle, a sea wall is all that lies between the front door and a lovely, very private little beach.
20 Sep, 4 Oct, 18 Oct
- One double bedroom, living room with sofa bed, galley kitchen and a shower room.
- Newly fitted and furnished the flat maintains the character of an old building.
- T.V. D.V.D. player. C.D. cassette, radio player.
- Travel cot and high chair.
- Use of washing machine available.
Lovely accomodation, a stunning location and an ideal situation makes this a superb property for a holiday or short break.
- The location is ideal for The Fife Coastal Walk and is ideal for the golfing paradise that is Fife: St.Andrews, Elie, Kingsbarns to mention only a few.
- Cross the stepping stones from the flat and walk 200 metres to The Scottish Fisheries Museum or the famous fish & chip shop. There are also many award winning restaurants in the area - The Cellar in Anstruther, The Seafood Restaurants in St. Monans and St. Andrews and The Peat Inn.
- Anstruther is in the middle of 'The golden fringe of Fife' so visiting the fishing villages is easy by foot, bicycle, car or bus. Private parking makes the car a convenience.
- Many water sports activities are only four miles away in the lovely village of Elie.