THE WHITE HART BUNGALOW
The White Hart,
Sleeps: 4 (+1 on sofabed).
Dogs welcome (max 2).
Prices: £290 - £450 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mr Oisin McManigan
Tel: 01424 838382
Mobile: 07977 576627
The White Hart Bungalow is located in an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty and enjoys fantastic views across the Vale of Ashburnham immortalised by the artist William Turner in his paintings. Located next to the White Hart Public House & Restaurant, in its own private grounds and drive, it is a perfect base for visiting the many beautiful and historic Sussex coastal towns and the many local places of interest.
Local attractions and places to visit:
- The Bungalow is detached and has its own enclosed garden and patio area accessed through patio doors. Each room enjoys far reaching views, and the fields adjoining are a haven for wildlife including deer and many species of birds.
- The property comprises an entrance hall, leading to a large living room with patio doors to the garden, Freeview television and DVD player and also a Hi FI system.
- Central heated throughout.
- Separate fully fitted kitchen including cooker, washing machine, microwave and fridge/freezer.
- The large bathroom consists of bath and overhead shower with heated towel rail and shaving point.
- Double bedroom with built-in wardrobes and storage space and views over the garden and countryside.
- The second bedroom comprises a double bed, storage draws and units.
- The living room also contains a single settee bed.
- Well behaved pets welcome (maximum of two).
- Bed linen and towels are provided.
- Historic town of Battle with its historic Abbey and pretty High Street.
- Rye and its pretty harbour and many cobbled streets and shops.
- Seaside towns Eastbourne and Hastings both within 20 minutes drive.
- Wyland International Angling centre boasting 8 lakes approximately 2 miles away.
- Burwash home of Rudyard Kipling approximately 5 miles away.
- Sissinghurst Castle Gardens, Bodiam Castle within 30 minutes drive.
- Direct trains from Battle to the spa town of Tunbridge Wells and central London.