WHIN HOUSE APARTMENT
Isle of Arran
Sleeps: 2 (+ 2 on sofa bed).
Pets by arrangement, small fee applies.
Low season £280 pw.
High season £350 pw.
Nov to March: 3 nights for £110.00 or 2 nights for £75.00 (excludes Christmas and New Year).
Payments can be made by Paypal. Small charge applies.
For further details please contact:
Philip and Joyce Millard
Tel: 01770 820391
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapRefurbished to a very high standard Whinhouse Apartment offers a complimentary blend of traditional 19th century farmhouse features with all the modern appliances and comforts we expect in the 21st century.
20 Dec, 3 Jan, 10 Jan, 17 Jan, 24 Jan
- Surrounded by open countryside the secluded apartment has unparalleled breathtaking views of the isles of Pladda and Aisla Craig from the conservatory to the fore and Bennan headland and woods to the side and rear.
- With Whinhouse Apartment being 5 minutes walk to the quiet seal beach and 20 minutes walk to the shop and the Kildonan Hotel, you have the choice of private peaceful days exploring the village or looking further afield, investigating the rest of the stunningly beautiful Isle of Arran using the nearby bus stop or your own vehicle.
- Ferry fare substantially reduced for car and foot passengers, from end of October 2014 so please consider advance booking.
Whinhouse Apartment is accessed via a farm track with centrally heated accommodation consisting of a twin bedroom with en-suite bathroom and separate shower, a lounge/kitchen leading to a conservatory dining area.
- Freeview TV
- DVD player plus DVDs
- Use of telescope
- Enclosed Garden
- Private Parking
- 5 minutes walk to sandy beach
- Cot and highchair available
- All bed linen and towels provided
- Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Microwave and double oven Electric Cooker