Millholm Cottage on left,
Main Mill House on right.
Sleeps: 2 (Mill Flat).
Sleeps: 4 (Mill Holm).
Cot and High Chair available.
Sorry no pets.
Mill Flat: £205 - £300 pw.
Mill Holm: £320 - £425 pw.
For further details please contact:
Rod and Jill Case
Tel: 01608 686537
Reload this mapMill Holm is a converted barn in a lovely, peaceful situation. Looking out over open fields, it offers privacy and seclusion. The cottage is ideally situated on the edge of the Cotswolds and is within easy driving distance of Stratford-Upon-Avon, Warwick and Oxford.
Mill Flat, part of the Main Mill House, is a spacious studio apartment overlooking the stream and fields. It is approached by external stone steps and is all on one level inside.
- Mill Holm is full of character with exposed beams.
- Wood burning stove for romantic evenings in.
- Well equipped kitchen / diner with electric hob and oven (Aga cooker outside high season).
- Washing machine, tumble dryer and microwave.
- Two pretty bedrooms, one with double bed and washbasin and one with twin beds.
- Shower room with power shower, wc and washbasin.
- Safety Stairgate available.
Both properties have:
- Mill Flat is completely self contained with original beams and other features.
- Twin beds.
- Separate bathroom with bath and overhead pumped shower.
- Electric cooker and microwave.
- Night store heaters and additional electric heating.
- Digital Flatscreen TV and DVD player.
- CD player/radio.
- Wi-Fi connection to access Broadband.
- Ample parking.
- All prices are inclusive of electricity, heating, bed linen and towels.
The surrounding area is full of historical interest including Blenheim Palace and Warwick Castle, and has many National Trust properties and gardens such as Upton House and Hidcote Gardens. Plenty of attractions for children nearby including the Cotswold Wildlife Park and Stratford Butterfly farm.
- Good area for walks, cycling and leisure drives.
- Local golf and riding available.
- Abundant wildlife on the doorstep.
- 5 minutes drive to local shops.
- Range of local pubs serving food.
- Gliding Centre-7 miles away.
- Minimal light pollution-ideal for amateur astronomers.