Sleeps: 4 + sofabed.
Low season: £425 pw.
Mid season: £495 pw.
High season: £595 pw.
For further details please contact:
Reload this mapWheatfield Cottage is a recently converted farm building situated within walking distance of the picturesque village of Gifford.
The accommodation comprises:
- A spacious open plan kitchen/living area with french doors opening onto a patio-ideal for enjoying BBQs and outdoor living.
- Under floor central heating and a wood burning stove-fuel supplied.
- Two double/twin bedrooms (1 en suite) and a walk-in shower-room.
- Sofa bed for an extra guest or two.
- Appliances such as washing machine,dishwasher, microwave etc.
- Television, DVD and CD player.
- Plenty of storage for golf clubs etc and a secure garden for children.
- Ample Parking.
- Wonderful Views.
- The picturesque village of Gifford has two pubs serving good food and a store open all hours.
- For those interested in the outdoors, there are two undulating parkland golf courses, great walks through beautiful woodland, quiet roads and tracks for cycling/mountain-biking and loads of indigenous wildlife.
- Only 30 mins drive from Edinburgh.
- Beaches, hillwalking and birdwatching.
- Wonderful scenery and rolling farmland.
- For more details, please visit our website.