Sorry no pets.
Low season £295 - £405 pw.
High season £405 - £495 pw.
Weekend and midweek breaks are available, prices start at £210 - please call owners for more information and availability.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01825 873255 or 07740428696
Reload this mapGranary Cottages are three delightful, spacious holiday cottages contained within an old converted granary, set in the heart of the Sussex countryside, in a peaceful location close to the Southdowns National Park.
- A well equipped cottage offering one large en-suite bedroom with either a superking or two single beds.
- Downstairs there is a spacious open planned living area with kitchen, sitting room with TV/DVD, plus sunroom which has a dining area and an extra seating area.
- There is underfloor heating downstairs with radiators upstairs.
- At the front of the cottage is an enclosed garden, comprising small lawn and patio area and to the rear an enclosed area of paving, both areas have picnic tables. A portable BBQ is available on request.
- No hidden extras: linen, towels, electric, and heating included.
- Welcome pack on arrival.
- Chiddingly village and the very popular Six Bells Pub is situated about 1.4 miles by road and less than a mile along the Vanguard Way footpath.
- Local attractions of which there are many include Friston Forest, a great place for walking or bike riding, the Cuckmere Valley, Herstmoncuex Castle and Observatory, Drusillas Zoo (ideal for children), Sheffield Park and gardens and the Bluebell Railway, the old town of Lewes with its medieval castle and famed for its annual bonfire procession is only a short distance away.