WESTOVER FARM COTTAGES
Barn and Cider Cottages
Sleeps: 6 - 7/8.
Visit Britain: 4 star.
Low season from £285 pw.
High season £510 - £975 pw.
For further details please contact:
Jon and Amanda Snook
Tel: 01297 560451, 07979 265064, 07979 595850
Reload this mapPhotos:
Left: Barn & Cider Cottages from the hill above.
Right: View to the sea at Charmouth, Westover farm is mid-right.
Westover Farm Cottages are situated in a quiet, peaceful, rural setting at Wootton Fitzpaine, 1.5 miles from Charmouth and 3 miles from Lyme Regis. The cottages are within walking distance of the World Heritage Coast at Charmouth, a safe beach with a mixture of sand and pebbles, and world famous for its fossils.
- Within a short distance are many interesting walks with breathtaking cliff top views, as well as charming secluded haunts. Visitors enjoy the varied flora and fauna, and can participate in golf, bowling, pony trekking, fishing and water sports.
- Lyme Regis is world famous for its Cobb, and ancient harbour. Visitors can enjoy the sandy beach and browse leisurely in the fascinating bookshops, art galleries and curio shops.
Left: Barn Cottage interior.
Right: Barn Cottage garden.
Below: Cider Cottage interior.
- Two comfortable cottages on our working farm accommodate 6 - 7/8 people and are open all year round. Both cottages have central heating and woodburning stoves.
- Both cottages have lovely views over gently sloping farmland.
- Very well equipped cottages including refrigerator, microwave, washerdrier, dishwasher, digital TV, DVD, cot, highchair and stairgate.
- Electricity and bed linen included, logs available, towels available.
- Games room with pool table and table tennis.