Near St. Davids and Solva,
Sorry no pets.
Price range: £250 - £475 pw.
For further details please contact:
Roy or Pam Bond
Tel: 01437 710585
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWest Winds holiday apartment is conveniently situated in Roch, a small village between Haverfordwest and Solva. Just a little further to the north is the world famous peninsular surrounding the Cathedral City of St. Davids.
29 Apr, 13 May, 20 May, 27 May, 3 Jun
The apartment is but a short distance away from the award winning Pembrokeshire coastal path with its superb scenery and magnificent beaches. The views over St. Brides bay are outstanding from both the apartment and grounds. The village of Roch has an excellent general shop and post office plus an adjoining take away and is served by a frequent bus service taking you to all parts of Pembrokeshire. Also a pub/restaurant is within easy walking distance.
Accommodation and Facilities
- West Winds holiday apartment sits alongside the owners' main residence and is entirely self-contained with its own entrance plus outside areas and facilities.
- The open plan accommodation is spacious and luxurious with fully equipped kitchen including electric cooker, microwave, fridge/freezer and a dishwasher.
- The lounge area is comfortably furnished with TV, DVD/CD and radio equipment available for your entertainment needs. The glass patio door opens to the west with the panoramic views over St. Brides Bay.
- The double bedroom opens from the dining area with luxury shower room ensuite. A comfortable sprung edged double divan bed adds to the luxurious feel West Winds imparts.
- Wi-Fi is available as is full central heating when necessary. A small space heater is also available for your use.
- For your convenience all indoor bedding and towels are provided during your stay.
- Please bring your own beach towels.
- There are facilities for alfresco dining with table and chairs for those warm summer evenings watching the magnificent sunsets over St. Brides Bay.
- There is ample parking and turning space for both your car and a small boat if required within the grounds.