West Ord Farm,
Berwick upon Tweed,
Sleeps: 2 - 6 +cot.
Pets welcome in some cottages.
ETC: 4 Stars.
Shepherds Cottage offers Mobility category 1 access for the disabled.
Low season £190 - £400 pw.
High season £400 - £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Carol Lang
Tel: 01289 305788
Fax: 01289 303075
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWest Ord Farm sits on the banks of the River Tweed with stunning scenery and beautiful walks.
20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct, 11 Oct, 18 Oct, 25 Oct
West Ord is well placed for visiting:
- 3 miles from the centre of Berwick upon Tweed and its numerous shops, restaurants, cinema and theatre.
- Our six attractive cottages, sleeping 2 - 6 people are comfortable, warm and well equipped, most with private gardens.
- Two cottages are located on the waterside (South Bells and Geary Shiels) and afford stunning views of the River Tweed.
- The other four cottages are only a short walk from the riverside.
- We can offer fishing for sea trout and salmon on our own beat.
- A hard surface tennis court is available on the farm for guests' use.
- Good beaches 10 mins drive.
- Edinburgh and Newcastle 1 hour's drive or 45 mins. on the train.
- SHEPHERD'S COTTAGE offers Mobility Category 1 access for the disabled.
- The Cheviot Hills and National Park
- The Scottish Borders towns: Kelso, Jedburgh, Melrose, Hawick etc.
- The very many castles and stately homes that make up the rich heritage of this area.