£270 - £300 pw.
£350 - £460 pw.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Kate Bevan
Tel: 01902 752442
Mobile: 077912 73512
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapSet amidst 'those blue remembered hills', Weston Cottage is in an area designated as being of Outstanding Natural Beauty. Shropshire's hills and forest tracks are ideal for walking and rambling with a great diversity of wild life to be seen. Historic places of interest to visit include Clun, Ludlow, Shrewsbury, Ironbridge, Much Wenlock - plus deliciously different fine food and drink.
10 Dec, 17 Dec, 31 Dec, 7 Jan, 14 Jan
- Dining/sitting room, with original open brick and stone fireplace and bread oven. TV with DVD player.
- Second sitting room with Coalbrookdale fireplace. TV with video player. Radio, tape recorder, CD player. WiFi pending.
- Kitchen - L-shaped, still with its original boiler recess, well equipped with electric cooker, fridge, microwave, washing machine, tumble dryer, dishwasher.
- Two bedrooms (each with double bed).
- Bathroom with shower, and landing.
The cottage is south facing and stands in a country lane. The pleasant private garden overlooks meadows, with magnificent views over the river Teme and wooded hills.
- Logs for the fire are kept in the shed at the bottom of the garden, and coal is stored in a converted grain holder.
- All linen, electricity, heating and fuel included in the rental charge.
- WiFi available.
An ideal retreat for exploring rural Shropshire.