THE OLD DAIRY
West Knowe Farm Cottages, Knowe Road, Brodick,
Isle of Arran, KA27 8BY
Sorry no pets.
Low season £295 pw.
High season £395 pw.
The Old Byre, West Knowe Farm Cottages. Sleeps 4.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Susan Dobson
Tel: 01770 302365 or 07801767478
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapThe Old Dairy Cottage is a traditional farm cottage with all modern facilities. It dates back to the 19th century and is situated on a working farm, an easy 15 mins walk from Brodick.
4 Mar, 11 Mar, 18 Mar, 25 Mar, 1 Apr
- On the first floor is a bright, stylishly decorated bedroom. This accommodation is adaptable - a zip and link bed can be made up as a King Size bed or as two full size single beds (let us know your preference when booking).
- A wooden staircase links the bedroom directly with ground floor accommodation.
- An open plan arrangement on the ground floor allows for ease of socialising, whether preparing a meal in the well kitted kitchen area; relaxing in the comfortable lounge area or sitting at the dining table which seats 4.
- The bathroom is on the ground floor off the entrance hallway. It is a bright, spacious bathroom and offers a bath for a relaxing soak as well as an electric shower. Arran Aromatics products are provided for guests to use.
- The entrance hallway has ample coat hooks and shoe storage and a washing machine for your convenience.
- The Old Dairy Cottage is attached to The Old Byre Cottage which sleeps 4. If rented together, the gardens can be linked by unlocking a connecting gate.
- All guests will enjoy use of soft towels, plush bedding and a hairdryer.
- Wi-fi, Free-sat TV, and DVD player are available. You will find a selection of books, games and DVD's for use during your stay.
- Cloths, pot scrubbers, washing up liquid and tea towels are provided as well as an iron and ironing-board.
- A cot and high chair are available on request.
- A Taste of Arran sampler hamper will be waiting for you to enjoy on your arrival along with tea, coffee and a pint of milk in the fridge.
- The kitchen facilities include an oven and ceramic hob, a fridge, a microwave and filter coffee machine.
- The cottage is heated by electric central heating.
- On sunny days enjoy sitting at the picnic table in the private garden area.
- Private parking is available.
- Within a 15 minute walk of The Old Dairy Cottage are cafes, restaurants and bars; spa, sports and adventure facilities at Auchrannie Hotel where there is also a softplay area at the Playbarn; Brodick Golf Club; Brodick Beach; bus stops; flat walks; hill walks and local shops.
- Brodick Pier is about a 20 minute walk from the cottage.