WEST FENTON COURT
Sleeps: 2 - 6 (Up to 16 combined).
STB: 4 Star.
Prices: £290 - £900 pw.
For further details please contact:
Chris Morrison, or Gloria Morrison
Tel: 01620 842154
Reload this mapCome and unwind in these stunning country cottages amid the wonderful East Lothian countryside, close to the village of Gullane and North Berwick. West Fenton is also an ideal base to explore Edinburgh, just 30 minutes drive or 25 minutes by train.
- 3 beautifully converted luxury cottages offering 1, 2, and 3 bedrooms, catering for groups of up to 16.
- Every detail will make you feel at home, from beech floors with underfloor heating, granite surfaces in the kitchen, sumptuous beds and beautiful furniture.
- The kitchens are exquisite with gas hobs, ovens, microwaves, dishwashers, washer-dryers and every possible utensil.
- The open plan living/dining rooms are perfect to relax in style, with TV/DVD/video and cd stereo.
- Beautiful linen and towels, fresh-cut flowers and a warm welcome all make this the perfect base to enjoy this lovely area.
- The cottages are very spacious, so great for completely relaxing into, whether you are a couple or a family, or a group of friends.
- Private, secure gardens are perfect for families and pets and also make an evening bbq a particular treat and grass paddocks all around are great for playing in. There is also secure parking and garages.
There is also plenty to do right here on the family farm. There are miles of beautiful walks along grassy paths through wildflower meadows and alongside gentle streams. You can feed the ponies and arrange a lesson, or take a tour around this typical Lothian farm.Location
A truly memorable visit awaits you at West Fenton Court where the Morrison family take pride in offering you a very warm welcome. They welcome any enquiries.
- Golfers will be in heaven among many of the finest courses in the country, including Muirfield, Gullane and North Berwick plus super children's courses, driving ranges and courses for all abilities.
- Over a dozen heavenly beaches are very close by and the idylic Aberlady Nature Reserve is just along the road.
- The John Muir Way passes close by for the more adventurous walker.
- There are just too many things to do in one visit, some incredible castles such as Lennoxlove, Dirleton and Tantallon close-by, the Seabird Centre in North Berwick is great for kids, Concord now lives along the road and dozens of other fun and interesting attractions for everyone within a short drive.