Banffshire and Aberdeenshire
Low season £275 - £330 pw.
High season £390 - £575 pw.
10% discount on bookings of two weeks.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Anne Kirby
Tel: 01728 724488
Reload this mapWesterwards Croft is set on the coastal path 200 yards from the sea with views across the Moray Firth to the North and the hills to the South. Portsoy, a picturesque 17th Century fishing village offering shops and restaurants, is 10 minutes walk away.
Westerwards Croft is on a single storey and comfortably sleeps 5. It was built in the 17th Century as a farm steading. Many of the original features were retained including feature stone walls and deep window recesses. All rooms overlook the sea.
It is excellent walking and bird watching country, and other activities include golf, fishing, riding, castle visiting and Scotch whisky tasting!
- Large sitting room with vaulted beamed ceiling, wood burner, TV and DVD.
- Kitchen/diner containing cooker, washing machine, tumble dryer, fridge/freezer and microwave.
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom having both a bath and a shower.
- Two further bedrooms - a twin and a single.
- A second bathroom.
- Well behaved pets are welcome.
- Electricity, central heating, bed linen and towels are included.
- Private garden where you may sit in a secluded setting overlooking the sea.
- Ample private parking.
The centre of Portsoy is about 10 minutes walk from the Croft.