Isle of Wight
Sleeps: 2 in most chalets but 4 in one.
Sorry no pets or children.
1 bed chalets:
Mar, Apr, Oct: from £250 pw.
May, Jun, Sep: from £300 pw.
Jul, Aug: from £350 pw.
2 bed chalet:
Mar, Apr, Oct: £370 pw.
May, Jun, Sep: £470 pw.
Jul, Aug: £575 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01372 462732
Mobile: 07774 117580
Last minute vacancies during weeks:Reload this mapWelcome to Westcliffe Chalets which are set on a hillside on the southern side of the island just south of the village of Niton and within a short walk of the coastline. While the 26 chalets are individually owned, only 15 of them are currently available for renting, and with no children permitted, the site is invariably quiet and peaceful.
20 Sep, 27 Sep, 4 Oct, 11 Oct, 18 Oct, 25 Oct
- Nearly all the chalets are south or southeast facing and are therefore in the sunshine for most of the day.
- There is one entry/exit via electric gate into an ample and secure car park and then it is a short walk to the chalets.
- The chalets are built on three levels and surrounded by well tended gardens with an abundance of colourful plants and shrubs inspired by the splendid botanical gardens set in the Undercliff near Ventnor, a short drive from Westcliffe.
- Regrettably we are unable to accommodate pets or children.
- Please visit our website for more extensive details by clicking the blue link above.
- The area, which has an AONB status (Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty) is known for its spectacular walking country. The gate into the car park is actually on the coastal footpath, which at this point is about half a mile inland.
- The coastline is a designated Heritage Coast, and the Undercliff, an SSSI (Site of Special Scientific Interest).
- The wildlife at Westcliffe includes badgers, an abundance of birds and three families of red squirrels within the environs of the site. In the high summer and autumn most native butterflies are well represented.