WESTBURY MANOR STABLES
Westbury Manor Farm,
Sleeps: 6 including travel cot.
Well behaved dog is welcome.
Low season £450 - £500 pw.
High season £550 - £700 pw.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01730 829313 or 07721 488953
Reload this mapA Victorian Brick and Flint Stable Block converted into a two bedroom luxury holiday cottage in the heart of the Meon Valley and within the South Downs National Park. The Stables have been sympathetically converted and retain the high ceiling and wooden beams in the main living room.
- The kitchen area has everything you will need to make your stay comfortable - cooker, dishwasher, washing machine, fridge freezer, microwave, toaster, kettle and coffee machine. All the crockery, cutlery and glasses you will need can be found in the Welsh Dresser in the Dining Area together with a Farmhouse style Dining Table.
- The living area has a leather three piece suite, cowskin footstools/stools and a large flat screen TV with Freeview channels and a DVD player.
- The bathroom, also on the gound floor, has a seperate shower and bath whilst a heated towel rail keeps the towels cosy and complimentary toiletries are provided.
- The main ground floor bedroom has a French style King size Bed with luxury Dorma bedding and a wall mounted TV with DVD player and built in Freeview Channels.
- Up the cottage style stairs you will find a quiet area for reading or playing with a selection of books for both adults and children.
- Into the second bedroom there are twin beds, one with a pull out guest bed underneath and another TV with built in DVD player and Freeview channels.
- The ground floor has wooden flooring and a tiled floor in the bathroom allowing easy access for those with limited mobility.
- A welcome pack including wine, bread, butter, milk, tea, coffee and cakes/biscuits will be provided.
- The outside area is paved/tarmac again allowing easy access.
- There is safe parking inside the gated drive and a lean to shed will be used as a tack room, dog drying room and will house a tumble dryer.
- There are also two stables for you to bring your horse/s to enjoy the riding in the beautiful local countryside.