WESTBROOK HOUSE ANNEX
Sorry no pets.
ETC: 3 Stars.
Price: £175 per week for 2 persons.
For further details please contact:
Mrs P M Currie
Tel: 01398 331418
Reload this mapCosy self-contained flat (for two people) in the wing or annex of a large secluded house set in extensive gardens with lovely views high above the Exe Valley. 1.5 miles from Bampton.
There is parking next to the flat and a short flight of steps to its own entrance.
Westbrook lies between Dulverton and Bampton, both old and pleasant towns - small but with shopping facilities. Dulverton, four miles from Westbrook, is the gateway to Exmoor and headquarters of the National Park Authority. The area is full of quiet and unspoilt corners.
- All around are open fields and, in the grounds at the top of the hill (with long views in all directions), Westhill Farm (80 acres).
- To the front of the house, running down to the river Exe, are woodlands of 60 acres with good tracks for walking and picnics.
- In the woods (and often the gardens!) are badger, deer, foxes, rabbits and a wide variety of birds.
- Fully equipped kitchen with refrigerator, electric oven, microwave, electric kettle and toaster.
- The dining room/lounge includes armchairs, colour TV and video-recorder.
- Bedroom with double bed and adjoining shower room with basin and WC.
- All-weather tennis court.