Old Pier Road,
Isle of Harris,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £400 - £535 pw.
High season £575 - £650 pw.
Also a cottage at Glen Carragrich to sleep up to 4 - See Website
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01224 584864
Reload this mapDiscover a comfortable, spacious, well equipped detached holiday home in a scenic area on the outskirts of Tarbert. Here you can enjoy wonderful sunsets over West Loch Tarbert. Well off the main road but within walking distance of everything in the village. This is an ideal base for touring the Hebrides.
- Double bedroom.
- Sitting room with ipod docking station, satelllite TV, DVD and video player.
- A large well equipped dining kitchen.
- Large bathroom with bath, shower and bidet.
The village of Tarbert has a post office, bank, hotels, sports centre with pool, sauna and fitness suite, and a selection of shops. The town of Stornoway is only an hours drive away. The area has much to offer those who enjoy walking, fishing, golf, bird watching, wonderful scenery, photography and the opportunity to lie on breathtakingly beautiful sandy beaches. There are many other places of interest just a short drive away. It is well situated for exploring the Hebrides.
- The property is very well equipped with many extras such as books, games, cds, dvds videos, binoculars etc.
- It is electrically heated throughout.
- Bedding, linen, towels and a generous supply of household goods are provided and included in the price.
- Free WiFi.
- The house is in a quiet location only 10 minutes walk from the ferry terminal and a 15 minute drive from spectacular beaches.