Old Pier Road,
Isle of Harris,
Sorry no pets.
Low season £350 - £450 pw.
High season £480 - £550 pw.
Also a cottage at Glen Carragrich to sleep up to 4. See website for more information.
For further details please contact:
Tel: 01224 584864
Reload this mapWest Tarbert self catering provides very comfortable spacious accommodation for 4. It is ideal for couples, small families or small groups. It contains:
- Double bedroom.
- Sitting room with ipod docking station, satelllite TV, DVD and video player.
- A large well equipped dining kitchen.
- Large bathroom with bath, shower and bidet.
The village of Tarbert has a post office, bank, hotels, sports centre with pool, sauna and fitness suite, and a selection of shops. The town of Stornoway is only an hours drive away. The area has much to offer those who enjoy walking, fishing, golf, bird watching, wonderful scenery, photography and the opportunity to lie on breathtakingly beautiful sandy beaches. There are many other places of interest just a short drive away. It is well situated for exploring the Hebrides.
- The property is very well equipped with many extras such as books, games, cds, dvds videos, binoculars etc.
- It is electrically heated throughout.
- Bedding, linen, towels and a generous supply of household goods are provided and included in the price.
- Wifi is available.
- The house is in a quiet location only 10 minutes walk from the ferry terminal and a 15 minute drive from spectacular beaches.