Sleeps 4 - 6 +cot.
WTB: 3 Stars.
Low: £210 - £325 pw.
High: £430 - £570 pw.
Short breaks available.
For further details please contact:
Mrs Maggie Sage
Tel: 01873 857357
Fax: 01873 858880
WERNGOCHLYN FARMHOUSE dates back to the 12th Century. It is a small working farm set in the middle of rolling farmland under the Skirrid Mountain and yet only three miles from the busy market town of Abergavenny. It is an ideal place to base your stay, in an area renowned for its spectacular beauty - steeped in history, with simply masses to do and see.
- There are 4 self-catering cottages set around the farmyard.
- All are tastefully converted and yet retain the charm and character of the original buildings, with stone walls and revealed beams.
- They are spacious and yet cosy enough for a Winter Break or to return to on a rainy Summer evening!
Heated indoor swimming pool, games room. Riding is available at its own BHS Approved riding school and there are many friendly farm animals. With plenty of room to barbecue or sit out, it is paradise for children! An 18 hole golf course and driving range is only half a mile away and the famous Walnut Tree Restaurant is only 5 minutes drive or a walk across the fields. Walks available directly from the Farm. Pets very welcome.
- Central Heating, electricity, TV/DVD, microwave and all bed linen.
- A laundry room is available for our guests.
- Short breaks are available.